New Bradwell Community Centre
Situated in the heart of New Bradwell Milton Keynes, the New Bradwell Community Centre offers competitive spaces for regular and private event hire. We also boast recently refurbished toilet and kitchen facilities, along with off-street parking spaces. So, weather you are looking for a competitively priced space to hold a private event like a Birthday Party, or are looking to hold a regular event like a local sports club, come and see what New Bradwell Community Centre has to offer!
Press the Request Booking button to start the process of getting a quote, and then submit your event for approval. All private bookings include a £50 refundable deposit. An invoice is sent upon booking and will be due 1 week prior to the event, with debit/credit card payment accepted online. We operate a self-service facility, entry is provided via smart locks which grants you easy access to the centre at the time of your event.
Please contact us if you have specific requirements for your booking. Booking email: email@example.com
- What is included in my booking?
- Ample tables and chairs are included in every booking. There is however no multimedia equipment available, but you are able to bring your own certified electrically-safe equipment. Note that the kitchen space is available for use with hires, but incurs an additional charge.
- Do you provide WIFI?
- No. The building is old with thick walls, and the WIFI we run in the centre is only sufficient for operating things like the cameras so is not available for use with your hire.
- Are there plug sockets and heaters available?
- Yes, there are plug sockets for use in both halls. We also provide ceiling mounted heaters which are available for use during winter periods only.
- How do I secure a booking?
- Once you have requested a booking, an invoice is sent which includes the full cost and deposit if applicable. Payment is required by the due date to secure the booking.
- Is there a deposit that has to be paid?
- Yes, all private hires require a £50 refundable damage deposit to be paid to secure the booking.
- Do you allow inflatables?
- Yes, see the sizes for each hall and take note of the max height allowed.
- Do you allow viewings?
- Typically no. We have pictures and virtual tours on this page which lets you see the spaces. We can also provide detailed sizing information if you had any decoration in mind.
- Do you have waste/rubbish facilities?
- No, all rubbish must be removed from the centre at the end of each booking.
- Do you provide cleaning or set-up services?
- Can I reserve car-parking spaces, or use it for catering vans?
- No, the car-park is provided first-come-first-served and is shared with the adjacent church. Catering, food or drinks vans are not permitted.
- Can I hold religious services in the Community Centre?
- No - the terms of our lease does not allow for any religious services, such as sermons etc. In terms of weddings, while you cannot hold the marriage ceremony itself in the centre, you could hold the reception.